Welcome to Mr. Hansen's Home Page
My name is Kyle Hansen and this is my second year teaching Physical Education at Bethune. I'm a native to the area graduating from Robbinsdale high school. I attended St. Cloud State University where I earned a degree in Health and Physical Education. I’m thankful for the opportunity to work with amazing staff members and students.
Phone: (612)692-0087 (ext. 39319)
1. Be Respectful- Students are expected to respect themselves, others and the equipment.
2. Be Responsible- Students are expected to display good sportsmanship, social behaviors and listening skills.
3. Be Safe- All students are expected to help create a safe environment and kind atmosphere
4. Be Your Best- All students are expected to do their best and be positive learners.
5. Most of all…..students are expected to have FUN!!
Physical Education Standards
A physically educated person:
Standard 1 - Demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
Standard 2 - Applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
Standard 3 - Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
Standard 4 -Exhibits individual exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
Standard 5 - Recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.
Parents should inform the physical education teacher of any physical limitations their child may have. Physical limitations should be put in writing and accompanied by a doctor’s note.
919 Emerson Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55411
Telephone: 612.668.2550 | Fax: 612.668.2560